- Discussion on Speech Recognition- federally-funded project which explores the use of speech recognition technology by secondary students with disabilities.
- Family Village Bookstore - includes reading, audio, video and musical resources related to disabilities.
- LD Online - a collection of information for regular and special educators, and direction to an array of teaching resources. Our selections highlight newly published works from leading researchers in the field.
- Rehabtool - mission of this site is to help children and adults with disabilities improve their quality of life while regaining independence, control and productivity through leading edge assistive and adaptive technology.
- LD Resources - web site that gives links to various resources for students with learning disabilities.
- National Cristina Foundation - National Cristina Foundation (NCF) provides computer technology and solutions to give students with disabilities, at risk and economically disadvantaged, the opportunity, through training, to lead more independent and productive lives.
- Ability Hub- Assistive Technology for people with a disability who find operating a computer difficult, maybe even impossible. This web site will direct you to adaptive equipment and alternative methods available for accessing computers.